VoIP

I just began reading about VoIP as I might have to implement a system soon. I kind of dream of setting up an Asterisk server, probably using the asterisk@home project (apparently based on CentOS!). I also discovered a very nice site about VoIP. I have many choice... Regular Telco lines, Meridian system, A mix of IP/Telco lines, or an Asterisk server with either only an IP connection a (DID, i think), Telco lines, or a mix. I've been shopping around and up to now the most responsive business is Netfone. If anyone has recommendations for me, please let me know.

Comments

Joe Muka said…
Just surfing around late night and came upon your blog...I liked it.
My site about voip training is hard to have a blog for VOIP stuff and boring too
Anonymous said…
Hey... Interesting post on voip telephony. By the way... Just found this resource where you can post your own articles on voip telephony - if you have something you want to share with the world. Besides, at the same time you'll get a link back to your own site on anything concerning voip telephony - or whatever else you'd like... why don't you check it out for yourself now...

Popular posts from this blog

Outlook 2007 Add-in with OTRS

Asterisk works under OpenVZ (no zaptel)

KeePass enforced configuration